“We are a resilient class. We had to face a lot of uncertainty, panic and confusion … but we made it. We adapted. We did what we had to do to get here. To get to now. And we are ready for what’s next.”— Aryanna Thompson, LHS Class of 2020
A million thanks to everyone who helped send our Class of 2020 seniors out in style. We recognize that everything we once knew as normal was turned upside down this year, but a bunch of people pulled together to try to make the best of a very challenging situation. For that, we are eternally grateful.
We must offer a special thanks to Mr. Doug Lindsay and the staff of Lapeer High School. They went above and beyond to ensure this was a special week for all seniors and their families.
All of the events dedicated to the Lapeer Community Schools Class of 2020 can be viewed here:
- LHS Commencement
- LCHS Commencement
- Student Speaker: Aryanna Thompson
- Student Speaker: Taylor Gerrity
- Student Speaker: Kristen Kautz
- Senior Honors Convocation
- Lapeer Early College 13th Year Recognition
- Senior Swingout Cruise Photos
- Diploma Presentations: Part 1 and Part 2
- Tribute to the Class of 2020
- Senior Videos Blooper Reel