Are you or anyone you know looking for a flexible day job? Consider being a substitute teacher for Lapeer Community Schools.
Minimum educational requirement
- 90 Credit Hours towards a Bachelor’s Degree (Some districts may have additional Requirements beyond the 90 Credit Hours)
Work where you want
- Select the districts and the school buildings in which you want to work
- Multiple districts thru one scheduling system
- Choose the days you are available
- Block any days or half days you are not available
- Change your schedule when you need to
Pay ranges from about $65-$85 per day
- $60-$75 to be fingerprinted for School Employment
- $45 annual substitute teaching permit from State of Michigan
- $10 application fee to PESG
- Go to http://www.subpass.com and complete the online application and the free online training modules at www.gcntraining.com. Upon completion of the online application, you will be directed there.
- Attend an enrollment/orientation meeting
- Check our website listed below for other available Staffing Positions for schools thru PESG.