This summer, Lapeer Community Schools will once again offer a free summer food program to all students 18 years old and under. Five sites will be used as part of the program, some daily and others on a limited schedule.
Adults are also welcome to join students at a cost of $1.50 for breakfast and $2.50 for lunch.
- Rolland Warner Middle School (June 18 through August 16)
- Breakfast: 7:15-8:15 a.m. and lunch 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- Lapeer Co. Parks and Recreation Building (June 18 through August 16)
- Breakfast: 7:15-8:15 a.m and lunch: 10:15-11:30 a.m.
- Lapeer District Library – Lunch on the Lawn
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (June 20 through August 1)
- Tuesdays: 12:30 – 1 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- St. Paul Lutheran Church (June 17 through August 16)
- Breakfast 7:30-8 a.m. and lunch: 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Lapeer East High School (June 24 through June 29)
- Breakfast 8:30 – 9 a.m. and lunch: 11-11:30 a.m.
For more information, call the LCS Food Service Department at 810-538-1648.