Lapeer East High School — Auditorium
Thursday, November 8. 6:30-8:30pm
Registration Required, But No Fee. Contact Mrs. Price at 667-2418 ext. 3123 or email@example.com
This popular workshop is designed to help families (grades 9-12) understand and successfully manage all college planning steps. Through proper planning, they will be able to confidently find, be admitted to, and afford one or more “good fit” colleges. Each family attending the workshop will receive a copy of Dr. Bernier’s “College Planning 101 Workshop Guide for Parents and Students”.
- “Leverage”. How to Recognize and Use it Effectively.
- High School Preparation
- How to Prepare for the ACT Test
- How to Design Your College Plan
- How to Find a Good Fit College
- How to Gain Admission to Your College(s) of Choice
- How to Conduct Successful Scholarship Searches
- Financial Aid Process and Strategies
- High School to College Transition
- Frank Bernier, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org or www.collegeplanninghelp.net
- Dr. Bernier has 30 years of experience as a high school college planning advisor, and as a college and medical school director of admissions and financial aid.He received MSU’s prestigious Crystal Apple Award for his “innovative and outstanding contributions to the field of education”.
COLLEGE IS A MATCH TO BE MADE, NOT A PRIZE TO BE WON