District officials have determined, due to a shortage of staff, that Friday, March 26, will be a remote work day for all students. As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic has made staffing at our buildings extremely challenging. A recent increase in quarantines, coupled with numerous employees scheduled to receive the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday and Friday, made this decision necessary.
Important Points for Friday, March 26
• Students in grades 6-12 will utilize Google Classroom for the day. Secondary teachers will upload content for students that will be accessible Friday morning.
• Elementary students will bring home learning packets on Thursday to utilize on Friday.
• There will not be any scheduled Zoom sessions for students.
• The only transportation provided to and from Ed-Tech will be for special education services.
• All buildings will remain open to staff on Friday.
Please enjoy Spring Break next week in a safe and appropriate manner. In addition, please continue to be vigilant moving forward. If your student is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please keep them home and have them tested. We hope that, upon our return, things will begin to settle down a bit as we enter the home stretch of the school year.