For students who were enrolled in face to face instruction for the 2020-2021 school year and required to begin remote learning on November 18, students will continue to receive access to on-line instruction five days a week that will be presented virtually. Instruction will continue to be delivered by LCS teachers, presenting the curriculum and content through daily lessons and activities through Google Classroom, Zoom and/or Google Meet discussions to support students throughout the week.
A few highlights of what students can expect are:
- Have contact with their current LCS Teacher(s) multiple times each week, beginning November 18, 2020.
- Refer to the Student Schedule for days of the week and times students will be Zooming and working remotely in Google Classroom.
- Continue to work on their current LCS courses and content at a similar pace as traditional face-to-face instruction to ensure completion of an entire year of curriculum.
- Receive teacher support with assessments, such as quizzes and tests
- Receive feedback, grades, and credit-bearing course for the work they have submitted and completed while working remotely. Students will have an Educational Development Plan (EDP).
- Receive Special Education and ELL Programs and Services by LCS special education providers and staff.
- Receive Intervention supports by LCS teachers and staff.
Additional Information: Please contact your building if you are in need of technology and/or internet access availability.
6-12 student schedule
One thought on “LCS 6-12 Remote Learning Plan”
Thank you for taking care of our kids!