Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Can you make it to Final Jeopardy? Can you compete against your neighbors in a trivia challenge and win? If you’d like a chance to test your knowledge, join us for the second annual LCS Adult Trivia Night as we raise money to Lapeer MS PTCs. The event is March 28, 2014, at the Lapeer Center Building.
Participants must be 21 or older. Doors open at 6 p.m. with trivia from 7-9 p.m. There will be a DJ starting at 9 p.m.
Sponsor a table and bring your family, former classmates, co-workers, neighbors, and friends. It’s a fun-filled night to reconnect with friends and carry on conversation while engaging in the competitive spirit.
- Teams of 8 cost just $150.00 per table (includes 2 pizzas)
- 8 Rounds of Trivia with 8 questions per round from 7:00-9:00pm
- DJ and dancing from 9:00pm to ??
- “Best Team Spirit” award will be decided based on a vote (including team table décor, overall theme, costumes, etc.)
- Concessions will be available for purchase.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged as we are limited to 40 teams. Walk-ins welcome if space allows.
To reserve your spot, return the form and your $150 entry fee by Friday, March 21st. Please return the attached form to reserve your spot.
For more information contact: Jen Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org.), Beth Fisher 248.765.3627, or Jennifer Hoeft 810.417.1767.